This course provides an opportunity to learn about the key elements of IT governance, the underpinning industry frameworks and the road-map to implementing effective IT governance. Who should attend? The course is aimed at business and IT directors, executives and management with an interest in compliance, risk and governance, as well as governance practitioners wishing to get more out of their programmes.
About IT Governance Awareness
There are no prerequisites for this training. Experience of working in a business environment would be helpful, as would some oversight of the relationship between business and IT environments.
Topics covered include:
• What is IT governance and how this fits into the wider enterprise governance and corporate governance frameworks
• Why IT governance is important and the main drivers
• Review of industry accepted IT governance frameworks (COBIT®) with related standards and best practices such as ISO 27001 and ITIL®.
• Key IT governance domains
• Overview of important IT governance focus areas, including:
• Regulatory requirements (S-OX, Basle, etc)
• Risk management
• Managing projects
• Service management
• Security management
• Outsourcing and managing third parties
• Data privacy
• IT governance metrics and continuous improvement
• A roadmap for implementing an IT governance framework
Call Now- +91-921-276-0556