The COBIT 5 Foundation course is designed for IT professionals seeking a deeper knowledge and understanding of the governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT 5 is the only business framework for governance and management of enterprise IT from ISACA®, the creators of the COBIT 5 framework. The framework incorporates thought leadership and guidance from business, IT, and governance experts around the world.
About IT Governance CobIT® Foundation
Who should take this training?
If you’re working in audit and insurance, risk management, information security, regulatory and compliance, or governance of enterprise IT, then COBIT is your one stop solution for mastering information technology. IT professionals such as auditors, IT managers, quality professionals, developers, process practitioners, and managers in IT service-providing firms (or IT service-providing departments of any firm) will find this COBIT 5 course helpful in advancing their career.
No formal qualification is required to take this COBIT course or complete the exam, other than the experience and knowledge of IT service-providing firms or IT service-providing departments of any firm.
- Introduction to COBIT® 5
- Overview and Key Features of COBIT® 5
- COBIT® 5 and Other IT Governance Frameworks
- Overview of COBIT® 5 Principles and Principle 1
- COBIT® 5 Principles 2 and 3
- COBIT® 5 Principles 4 and 5
- Overview of COBIT® 5 Enablers Enabler 1
- COBIT® 5 Enabler 2
- COBIT® 5 Enablers 3 and 4
- COBIT® 5 Enabler 5
- COBIT® 5 Enablers 6 and 7
- Introduction to COBIT® 5 Implementation
- COBIT® 5 Implementation Phases
- Process Capability Assessment Model
- Process Attributes and Process Capability Levels
Call Now- +91-921-276-0556